Thursday, February 26, 2015

Current Status - Limbo

Short update:

As many of you will know, especially if you follow me on Twitter, I have just handed in my corrections!

Go celebrate, you say?! Hmmm, I'll hold off - don't want to jinx anything! But it certainly does feel nice to have them handed in and out of the way. Hopefully all will go well, and the next phase of my life can start. And of course, a couple of libations to celebrate that moment will definitely happen!

But currently I am in a state of limbo - or maybe stasis is a better way to describe it! Or maybe I'm paralysed by the feel that something will inevitably go wrong!

I know what I should be doing while I await the outcome: work on articles, polish my CV and cover letters, and continue with the job hunt. Did I do that today? No, I made this instead (please don't judge me on being a grown-up with an unhealthy fondness for minions!):

My PhD journey


I know where I am on this PhD map - stuck somewhere between viva and official result!
Where are you?

Next post will be a proper one, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments below. Comments are moderated for spam and offensive language.