Thursday, January 7, 2016

Honest PhD Update 2.0

Pleased to say that I have finally finished the first draft of the Honest PhD Guide!

I have a number of people reading and proofing it at the moment, and I hope to have it ready to go by the end of January 2016. I'm designing the cover now which is my favourite bit! I am currently planning on turning it into at e-book and selling it for a very modest price (really to cover costs of survey subscription, etc.) - likely it will be roughly £2.99 / €3.99 / $4.99.

Any subsequent proceeds from the sale of the e-book will be used to fund the promotion of the book and also to support my academic activities such as conferencing and image copyright costs in publication.

I hope that this sounds reasonable to my readers. Please let me know if this sounds outrageous to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments below. Comments are moderated for spam and offensive language.